Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 23: Is laughter considered a tic?

I have developed a tic. Aside from a selective drawl, and the repeated use of "Yes, ma'am", and "No, Sir", I have also begun scrunching my nose periodically. I believe this is something I have used as a character choice, that is now slowly taking over my day to day mannerisms. Not as cute or endearing as Samantha on Bewitched, but more annoying to be sure. On the other hand, being surrounded by so many children, all laughing and having the time of their lives, the joy is contagious, and I am finding myself laughing along with some of them in a way that I have not experienced since I was perhaps in the same age group. It feels amazing. I wonder how I will adapt to being around "grownups" again......

No comments:

Post a Comment