Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I hate working.

I don't like working.
I really don't. 
Going the same place every day, doing the same mindless, easy job. I hate it.
And I take any excuse not to do it. I am hopelessly lazy. All I want to do is write, or audition, or just read scripts, and research how I can possibly make a "living" doing the things I love. And even though I so clearly need to work to make money to pay rent, bills, food, booze, it really does not take much effort to justify giving away my shifts and spending the day pretending that there is someone else who it worrying about where the money is going to come from. I am the worst adult ever. It's truly pathetic. Yet though I know this, I still make no visible effort to change it.


I desperately need a new headshot. Enough with the junk food. Crash diet time........

1 comment: